Monday, March 23, 2009

SNOWEY DAYS AND MONDAYS...

I don't know how it can be sunny and 70 one day and snowing and 35 the next. But, they say if we wait a few minuets the weather will change. Its like winter all over again. Strange weather we have. I remember when I was a kid and once the warm weather came, it seemed like that was the end of winter, not anymore. I think we have like 3 inches. YUCK! Hope where ever you are, your weather is nice and sunny and warm, and please send me some. Not sure what we will do. I wanted to work in Moms room, but not sure, if we need to go to the store. We aren't going until the weather gets better. I'm glad I went shopping on Friday and Saturday. I love the towels we got. I got a new purse and wallet for Spring. I think that helps make this winter weather more bearable. Lol. Hope you all have a nice day. Get better Jimmy S. I love you lots.

2 comments:

  1. I always did like that song "snowy days and Mondays always make be blue" do you want to know what the temp is in PA?? only 50 but sunny here. i went shopping too, but didnt buy. glad you did help the economy. talk to you later,

    ReplyDelete